What is The Cottage?
Planning a golf outing for family, friends or maybe golf mixed with business? Check out “THE COTTAGE AT SUGARTREE” an older completely refreshed home in a quiet serene setting just a short walk from the Brazos River. The Cottage contains a living area with a 50” TV, full kitchen, five bedrooms, six queen size beds, two and a half baths and an outside shower for summer use. An outside grill is conveniently located for those ‘sit around the fire’ times, cooking and enjoying quiet evenings. The Cottage is surrounded by a 5 hole par 3 course (18 tee boxes for variety) with unlimited play exclusively for use by Cottage guests. Included in the package is one round of play per day on the championship SugarTree Golf Club 18 hole course. For more information, please call the SugarTree Golf Club pro-shop (817) 341-1111.
No Golf Per Night – Per Person: $75
Golf Package Per Night – Per Person: $175 Friday-Sunday & Holidays
- 1 Round of Golf on the Championship Golf Course
- Golf privileges on the Executive Course
- Golf Cart
- Range Privileges on Dedicated Driving Range
- Minimum number of Guests – 4
- Maximum number of Guests – 8
- Check-in time 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out time no later than 11:00 a.m.
- A credit card number will be required at the time of booking which will guarantee the reservation.
- A credit card number is required to be kept on file at the Pro-Shop until all charges are paid.
- The individual making the reservation will be responsible for any damage incurred to any property during the time of his or hers occupancy.
- There will be a charge in the event of a lost key.
- Tee times must be booked at the Pro-Shop.
- Drivers of carts must have a valid driver’s licenses.
- No more than 2 persons per cart.
- Carts must be returned to the Pro-Shop each evening (Time determined by Pro-Shop).
- If the course is closed due to bad weather rain checks for play will be issued and no play is permitted on the Executive Course.
- If the Championship Course is cart path only, only walking will be permitted on the Executive Course (There are no cart paths on the Executive Course).
Cancellations made 2 weeks prior to reservation date will incur a charge of $150. If within 2 weeks of reservation the charge will be equal to one night’s rental per person.
Contact Head Golf Professional Matt Sommerfield to check availability. email@example.com 817-341-1111